Hi. I’m Leigh-Mary (or “LM” as my friends call me). Welcome to my blog – Happily Ever Laughter. I am so happy we found each other.
The purpose of this blog is simple: it is a space where I can share feel-good and inspirational stories, a handful of funny anecdotes and a bunch of laughs, as well as a good helping of “I can totally relate to that” messages. This blog includes the stuff you can look forward to reading to pick you up when you are feeling down and keep you laughing when you are already smiling.
A BIT ABOUT ME:
• I am just a regular mom from Long Island, NY, juggling a family, a job, and a busy, crazy life.
• My husband Ernie and I have a blended family with five children and a dog named Rosie – and with that many kids, there is always something to laugh – or scream – about.
• I have worked in the public relations field for 20 years. I have been at the same job since graduating college in 1996.
• I began this blog on Dec. 25, 2013 – on my 40th birthday. I have always loved to write and to begin a blog was a “bucket list” item for me.
• My daughter, Maggie, is on the autism spectrum. She is a rock star. One of the funniest and kindest people you will ever meet. She came up with my blog’s name “Happily Ever Laughter.” You will get to know her through my words.
• I truly believe everything happens for a reason. My first marriage brought me my three greatest gifts – my three children. It also provided me with life lessons I may have never learned otherwise. My second marriage brought me the man with whom I am meant to grow old. This marriage also blessed me with two step-daughters to love and new life lessons – again, ones I may never have learned otherwise.
I post on this page when I have a story to share, or something I feel is important to express. It may not be every week, but when I do, I hope you will take a few moments to check out what I have to say. In-between posts, I invite you to hang out with me on Facebook. And feel free to email me at happilyeverlaughterblog(at)gmail(dot)com.