Five reasons to LIKE www.facebook.com/HappilyEverLaughterBlog
1) I. HAVE. FIVE. CHILDREN. ‘Nuff said…throw me a bone and LIKE the page!
2) My daughter (who happens to have Autism, and is a total rock star!) says, does, draws, and writes the funniest, most amazing things you will ever see and hear about. Prepare to have your heart smile!
3) I have MS and recently saw a t-shirt that read: “I’m not drunk, I have MS.” Aghhhh that explains it! Dare me to wear it?
4) I HAVE NO FILTER – makes for good material (but no worries, I promise to keep it out of the bathroom and the bedroom!)
5) Great friends = great stories. I am blessed with some of the best in the business and I am sure you will be able to relate and laugh about most of my friendship flashbacks (come on, you drank out of a smelly, sweaty boot at a Rugby party in college too! Oh wait, not everyone did that? Well I am sure there will be a whole lot that you CAN relate to!)